Thursday, May 6, 2010

Food Find: Dishes

My husband has forbidden me, more than once, from procuring any more 'little' dishes. I am sorry to say that it has not been very effective! I love pulling out interesting, vintage and lovely little plates, bowls and the like. They are perfect for noshes, entertaining and even snacks for the little guy, and I wind up using all of them come summer time. I found a few recently that I wanted to share....


W7 Collective

This little artist's collective is a treasure trove of locally made wares. Jewelry, hats, purses, plates, bowls. All sorts of wonderful stuff.  I fell in love with these handmade plates that have screen prints of iconic St. Paul landmarks. Cool, local and muy interesting. Special thanks to Sara Glassman for the photo!





Crate & Barrel


I always find some little something at c & b. I was even a little overwhelmed by a recent trip. The summer colors are EVERYWHERE! And gorgeous! I picked up these cute little square bowls for dips, olives, nuts, salts and such. Perfect for entertaining.






Found anything for summer entertaining you would like to share?

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I have loved those C&B dishes, too. I also have a bit of a thing for small serving items. No idea why, but I am there with you!

    ReplyDelete