Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spice Sifter Lid Thingys


Why in the world do they make these things? All I do is throw them out. They get in my way. Can your oregano fit through that sifter that they insist in putting on top? Mine doesn't...unless I throw my shoulder out from brute force. Maybe I use too much spice, but I prefer to pour, scoop, dollop or cast. Sifting takes way too much time and effort. Besides, it's silly. Silly sifter tops. Also, it's a supreme waste of plastic. So, a call to arms! No more sifter caps! LinkTo paraphrase Alice's Restaurant:
You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and
has nothing better to do... And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three
throwing away their sifter caps. They may think it's an organization.
And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said
fifty people a day throwing away their sifter caps.
And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

(For those unfamiliar with Arlo Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant, here is a link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment